This book is required reading for the workshop.
I read Brain Rules in 2 nights. I particularly found lessons 2 (Repeat to remember, remember to repeat), 7 (xxxxxx), and 10 (xxxxxx), to be great reminders of how to implement these concepts into daily practice. This book is very different than most of the other books I suggest: it focuses on application of the theories and does so in a light and conversational tone.
- Learn to listen effectively and develop abundance
- Increase memory
- Understand how exercise improves brain function
- Discover why it feels like people don’t listen to you
- Improve team communication
- Incorporate lasting change in your organization