Facilitation is a way of blending all that we know about leadership, management, neuroscience, philosophy and applied psychology to create highly collaborative and successful work groups.
Who Should Attend This Workshop?
Inspired Facilitation provides an ideal learning experience for leaders and team members who are…
- Taking on more leadership and facilitation roles and responsibilities
- Established influencers looking to enhance their coaching & facilitation successes
- Those interested in taking a deeper dive into the core skills of facilitating learning
- Seeking feedback on conflict engagement
- Want to support and coach higher performances for individuals and groups
Why Attend This Workshop?
The Inspired Facilitation workshop themes will cover a wide range of facilitation skills, including…
- Learning to use observational tools to discover self limiting mindsets
- Deepening your awareness of how systems support values
- Practicing skills that help you “read a group”
- Replacing “but” with a “both / and” thinking pattern
- Creating “safe spaces” for vulnerability and telling one’s truth
- Exploring “self awareness” – your impact on others
- Embracing resistance and reframing that which is possible
Why Facilitation is so Powerful
Core Skills that Will Continue to Develop at Inspired Facilitation
“Anytime Joan is facilitating a program I will find a way to participate. Her workshops are constantly evolving and as a result I get to experience new ways of looking at individual development as well as group process, and the best part is there is never a dull moment when Joan is around!”
“Joan's creativity and wisdom come together to provide some of the best learning I have ever been involved in.”
“When I think about the people that have had the most positive impact on my life, Joan is certainly at the top of my list.”